Top 10 Lehenga Shops In Kolkata You Must Visit
Dear brides, have you decided what to wear on your wedding? Visit these bridal lehenga shops in kolkata to shop the most stunning lehenga for your D-day.
Lehenga is the most popular option in bridal outfits these days. But there was a time in Indian history when a bridal saree was the only perfect option for a bride's outfit. This breezy and stunning piece of the outfit was introduced by the Mughals in our country. With the evolving time, the lehenga flourished as women wear and became the royal garment. Even today this historical dress is as glorious as it was in the past. Its luxury and shine have always attracted Indian brides. Although, the lehenga is a more popular bridal outfit in the northern province of India. But nowadays, Bengali brides are also getting their hands over this gorgeous bridal outfit. Lehenga has become the most beautiful bridal element in wedding photography bengali culture.
Now you don’t need to make a trip to Delhi or Jaipur to buy a designer bridal lehenga. The city of joy can offer you a wide range of alluring bridal lehengas in an affordable range. The boutiques and markets of Kolkata have an exquisite collection of lehengas. These lehengas can make you a fashion diva at your wedding events. From a classic lehenga to the fusion outfits we have enlisted here some of the best lehenga shops in kolkata. This amazing guide will help you to find your dream wedding lehenga in the city of joy.
1. Vedam – One Of The Most Sought Ought Lehenga Shops In Kolkata
Vedam is a popular store featuring the best designer lehenga collections of Manish Arora, Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal & many more. This bridal fashion house can offer you the latest trends in wedding outfits. This is the most trusted brand in the city of joy among the Bengali brides for buying a wedding lehenga.
Located at – 33, Shakespeare Sarani Road near Kala Mandir, Mullick Bazar, Park Street Area, Kolkata – 17
Recommended: Top 15 Prettiest Haldi Look For Bengali Bride – Milan Magic
2. WNW – Every Bride’s Fashion Paradise
WNW is a hidden gem in the city of joy to buy the most stylish wedding lehengas. From banarasi silk to pastel lehenga they have bridal outfit collections that can turn you into the most glamorous bride.
Located at – P-9, behind Sindh Raman Sanwarmal, CIT Road, Kankurgachi Kolkata
Must Read: Latest Flower Jewellery Ideas For Haldi Function
3. Simaaya – Best Lehenga Stores In Kolkata
Higher a professional photographer in Kolkata for wedding to capture your bridal looks in designer lehenga. Simaaya is the best designer lehenga shop in Kolkata to find a wedding lehenga. They can offer you both conventional and contemporary designs.
Located at – 10/4D Elgin Road, Near Forum Mall, Kolkata – 20
4. Sejal Kanoi – Affordable Lehenga Shops In Kolkata
This bridal wear store is a one-stop solution to find some most beautiful gotta patti and lace work lehengas in the town. This is a famous lehenga showroom in Kolkata where dreams come true!
Located at – 101A Picnic Garden Kolkata – 39
5. Palki – One Stop Solution For Designer Bridal Outfits
Palki is a famous boutique in Kolkata with branches in Jaipur, Cuttack, and Jamshedpur. This is one of the most popular Kolkata lehenga shops that are best known for its Indo-Western lehenga design. Their embroidered wedding lehenga is worthy to try at a grand event.
Located at – 118a, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Chakraberia, Bhowanipore Kolkata – 25
6. Lansdowne Road – A Fashion Hub In The City Of Joy
High-quality fabrics and designer outfits make this antique mansion a popular place for shopping in Kolkata. Their finest collection is enough to steal the limelight on your D-day.
Located at – 85B, Sarat Bose Rd, Bokul Bagan, Bhowanipore, Kolkata – 26
7. Moha Atelier – Exquisite Collections Of Best Designer Lehengas
Looking for a customized wedding lehenga in the city? Moha Atelier is the perfect place to find a stunning collection of Indo-Western wedding lehenga. Selling bridal wear of more than 150 brands this lehenga store is a haven for Bengali brides.
Located at – P-104, Sector-A Metropolitan Co-operative Housing Society Limited Tangra Kolkata - 105
8. Sabyasachi Couture – Renowned Kolkata Lehenga Store For Celebrity Weddings
Who doesn’t want to look like a celebrity queen on your wedding day? Sabyasachi Couture is one of the top lehenga shops in Kolkata famous for its royal designs and intricate embroidery. A regal lehenga design by Sabyasachi Couture can make you look like a royal queen on your wedding day.
Located at – 80/2 Topsia Road South, Maruti Bagan Kolkata – 46.
9. Citrine – Multi-Designer Lehenga A Shops In Kolkata
Citrine is a wonderland for every unconventional bride. This is the best lehenga shop in Kolkata to find the latest piece of wedding lehenga. This multi designer bridal wear store can offer you a wide range of designer outfits. Their wedding outfits can help you to get all the attention on your wedding day.
Located at – Uniworth Centre, 70A, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata 17
10. Tanshi Bridal Bouquet – Popular Lehenga A Showroom In Kolkata
Tanshi Bridal is a popular lehenga shop in Kolkata located at Park Street. If you are looking for something beautiful and extraordinary in bridal wear then you should visit this store once.
Located at – 93 Park Street Opposite ST. Xavier’s College Kolkata – 16
Follow This Tips Before Buying Your Dream Wedding Lehenga
- You should buy an embroidered blouse with your simple wedding lehenga. It will help you to get more attention towards your bridal outfit on your wedding day.
- If you want to be the most gorgeous bride then you must opt for a customized lehenga. You can choose Indian handlooms like banarasi silk, bandhej, or velvet to make your wedding day look memorable.
- Experimenting with colors can add more beauty to your bridal outfits. Vibrant shades can give you a royal look in your wedding lehenga.
- Make sure to buy a matching dupatta with your wedding lehenga. Go for a light dupatta with an embroidered lehenga.
- Borders in a wedding lehenga can add a wonderful charm to them. You might choose a wedding lehenga that comes with an alluring border design.
- Make sure to buy a lehenga that complements your figure. Always choose a comfortable outfit to feel well in the tiring hours of weddings.
- Also, keep in mind to choose a wedding lehenga depending upon the climatic condition during your wedding. For example, a velvet or silk lehenga is best for winter weddings while a pastel or ruffle lehenga is suitable for summer weddings.